Need more holiday dough? Sign up for our Holiday Skip-A-Pay! To skip one of your loan payments, simply return a signed Skip-A-Pay form and indicate whether the $39 Skip-A-Pay fee is to be debited from your account or added to your loan balance. You can also request a Skip-A-Pay via Secure Chat in Online Banking. Simply log in to Online Banking and click the Live Chat tab and then select either "Click here to chat" or "Click here to send an email." Chat is available during regular business hours only. For more information about Holiday Skip-A-Pay, stop by any of our ten convenient locations or call Member Services at 419.223.9746.
Several restrictions may apply:
1. This offer entitles borrowers in good standing during 2015 to skip one month’s loan payment. Skip Payment requests will not be accepted if the account is past due or exceeds maximum interest rate allowances.
2. All other terms and conditions of the loan, including the note rate and collateral security for the loan, will remain in full force and effect.
3. Skipping payment will delay the scheduled reduction of the principle balance on your loan and as a result will increase the total finance charge on your loan. The maturity date of your loan will be moved back one month. Each member opting to use Skip-A-Pay will be required to sign a form stating that they have been disclosed the new APR and payment schedule.
4. Your final payment will equal the amount of the skipped payment plus accrued interest and fees (if applicable).
5. We will skip the payment you desire, depending on when the request is received. The only eligible months are payments for November or December.
6. Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, and Student Loans are not eligible for the Skip-A-Pay program.
For more information about Holiday Skip-A-Pay, stop by any of our ten convenient locations or call Member Services at 419.223.9746.