These are the enrollment instructions for our new Online Banking service launched April 2013. If you have questions or are having trouble getting logged on please call Member Services at 419-223-9746.
1. Go online to SuperiorFCU.com.
2. In the Online Banking Account Login fields enter your information as follows:
Existing Online Banking User (you were enrolled in Online Banking prior to April 2013)\
User Name: Your SFCU Member Number
Password: Last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number.
New Online Banking User
Click the Enroll link. You will be asked to provide four pieces of information: Name; SFCU Member Number; Date of Birth; and Social Security Number of the primary account holder.
3. Create a new User Name and Password.
4. Enter your telephone number(s) in order to receive a onetime use secure verification code by text message or voice call. Cell phones work best, but land lines are acceptable. If you cannot use a phone to verify your identity, you may provide an email address.
5. Follow the prompts and enter the one-time use secure verification code you receive by phone or email.
6. Decide whether or not you want to continue to use the added security of the one-time use secure verification code (see box below for more information). You will then be taken to your new Online Banking home page!
DO I WANT TO CONTINUE USING THE ADDED SECURITY FEATURE? If you are using a computer that you trust (protected from viruses and malware, and not a public or shared computer), you may opt to stop using the enhanced security protocol after the initial setup or at any time after that. However, many users will opt to continue using this enhanced security feature to further protect their online account information. In this case, every time you logon to Online Banking you will use this quick one-time use secure verification code process. Additionally, any time you log in from an un-enrolled computer or device, you will be asked to verify your identity using this one-time use verification code method.